Your child will
Your child will
You will benefit from...
BSA Coaching deliver a supportive, safe and flexible environment where every young person can take part in regular sports classes which are delivered by friendly, experienced coaches.
We are focused on how children respond to our lesson plans and our coaches. We use data and our experience to ensure our children are always safe, engaged and developing socially, physically, psychologically and technically as well as making friends with interests in common.
We are an independent, not-for-profit sports organisation located in Redbridge.
We offer quality sports coaching to children and families of all abilities, backgrounds and cultures. Our mission is to give every family and every child the opportunity to access quality sports coaching.
BSA Coaching concentrate on what exactly the child will improve and how the parent will benefit
- Small class sizes so every child has the full support of their coach
- Carefully designed sessions to ensure every child makes continual progress
- Varied topics so your child will never be bored!
- Friendly team of staff and coaches
- Welcoming atmosphere where we are always happy to see a new face
- All staff and coaches hold full DBS checks
- Affordable sessions, there's an option for every budget
- Open to everyone, irrespective of previous experience or ability
- Flexible booking, there's loads of ways to pay and reserve your session
We are currently closed, all lessons will restart Saturday 9th January 2021. Please feel free to send us a message on whatsapp or an email if you have any questions, we are unable to take calls at present.
07398 779 909
We are currently closed
SATURDAY 9TH JAN 2021