We are an independent, not-for-profit sports organisation located in London.e offer quality sports coaching to children and families of all abilities, backgrounds and cultures. Our mission is to give every family and every child the opportunity to access quality sports coaching.
HOW WE WORK
BSA Coaching understands how every school has different unique needs; which is why our experienced and friendly staff work hard to understand how our staff and your school can work together to ensure safety and to provide the best provision possible.
We take the safety of our participants and teachers very seriously. We have a unique health and safety plan; which ensures our staff are familiar with how your school keep children safe during the day.
Passionate about building relationships with your teachers and senior leaders to maintain a high standard of provision, adapting to changes that naturally occur in education.
BSA Coaching deliver a supportive, safe and flexible environment where every young person can take part in regular sports classes which are delivered by friendly, experienced coaches.
We are focused on how children respond to our lesson plans and our coaches. We use data and our experience to ensure our children are always safe, engaged and developing socially, physically, psychologically and technically as well as making friends with interests in common.
WHY CHOOSE US
A member of our senior team will visit your school weeks before a coach is even assigned, we aim to complete risk assesments and gain a detailed understanding of your schools policies. We will take the time to understand your schools needs in order to assign the most suitable and effective coach.
Fun and engaging sessions
- Small class sizes so every child has the full support of their coach
- Carefully designed sessions to ensure every child makes continual progress
- Varied topics so your child will never be bored!
A first class service
- Friendly team of staff and coaches
- Welcoming atmosphere where we are always happy to see a new face
- All staff and coaches hold full DBS checks
Accessible to all
- Affordable sessions, there's an option for every budget
- Open to everyone, irrespective of previous experience or ability
- Flexible booking, there's loads of ways to pay and reserve your session